Metallurgical grade UHP 24"X96/108 Graphite Electrodes
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Packaging:||Wooden cases with steel strips or according to customer's reqirement|
|Productivity:||30000MT per annum|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons each month|
Model No.: UHP 24"X96/108
Graphite electrode is mainly in the petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar pitch as binder, calcination, mixing, kneading, pressing, baking and graphitization, and made the processing machine, is a conductor in an electric arc furnace to form arc release electricity for heating and melting of the charge, according to the quality index level, can is divided into ordinary power, high power and ultra high power.
1. A wet graphite electrode, which should be dried before use.
2. remove the foam plastic protective cap on the hole of the spare graphite electrode and check whether the thread is complete in the hole of the electrode.
3. compressed air oil and water to clean up the spare graphite electrode surface and the hole threads; avoid using wire or metal brush cleaning cloth regiment.
4. the joint shall be carefully screwed into the electrode end of the spare graphite electrode (it is not recommended to directly connect the connector to the electrode hole in the furnace), so it is not allowed to impact the thread.
5. The electrode hanger (recommended by graphite material) is twisted into the electrode hole on the other end of the standby electrode.
6. when lifting the electrode, cushion the soft part to the bottom of the backup electrode assembly, so as to prevent the ground from damaging the joint. After hoisting the hook into the lifting ring of the hanger, it will hang up, and the electrode must be stable to prevent the electrode from loosening from the B end or to collide with other fixed devices.
7. the electrode to be connected to standby hanging above the electrode, electrode alignment hole slowly after falling; rotating standby electrode, the spiral hook electrode together with rotation in two decline; the electrode surface is 10-20mm, again with the compressed air cleaning electrode two and exposed part of the joint end; at last completely decentralized electrode. Not too hard, otherwise because of violent collision, will cause the thread electrode hole and joint damage.
8. A torque wrench is used to twist the standby electrode until the end face of the two electrodes is in close contact (the correct connection between the electrode and the joint is less than 0.05mm).
Graphite is very common in nature, and graphene is the highest intensity substance known to man, but scientists may still take several years or even decades of time, to find a way to change the graphite into a large high quality graphene thin film, which can manufacture all kinds of useful substances for human use. According to scientists, graphene is not only exceptionally strong, but also has a series of unique characteristics. Graphene is also known as the best conductive material at present, which makes it have great potential in the field of microelectronics. Researchers even think of graphene as a substitute for silicon, which can be used to produce a future supercomputer.
What are Graphite Electrodes?
Did you know that there are two ways to make iron? The blast furnace method and the electric arc furnace method. The electric arc furnace method recycles used iron scrap by melting it in an electric arc furnace. It is the graphite electrodes inside the furnace that actually melt the iron. Graphite has high thermal conductivity and is very resistant to heat and impact. It also has low electrical resistance, which means it can conduct the large electrical currents needed to melt iron. In recent years, graphite electrodes have been made even more efficient: they can now conduct even higher currents and more power. Using the expertise collected over a century of innovation, Carbongraphite has developed the world's biggest electrodes. They measure 32 inches (about 80 cm) in diameter and are 3 meters long. Carbongraphite 's graphite electrodes are made to last, making them a trusted name in the industry.
2. High Carbon Graphite Electrode Applications
metal silicon smelting graphite electrodes
Metal silicon smelting carbon electrodes
Silicon carbide graphite electrodes
Silicon carbide carbon electrodes
Graphite Electrodes Varieties
For DC Furnaces (direct current furnaces) / Size: 22-32 inches
Electrodes for DC furnaces, which require 1 column of graphite electrodes. High maximum current density. The diameter of these electrodes is getting bigger: the current maximum diameter is 32 inches (801 mm).
For AC Furnaces (alternating current furnaces) / Size: 16-28 inches.
Alternating current furnaces require 3 columns of graphite electrodes. They mostly use 20-28 inch electrodes, the standard size in electric furnaces.
For LF Furnaces (refining furnaces) / Size: 10-18 inches
These electrodes are for refining materials like molten steel. LF Furnaces have a smaller capacity than DC.
Guide to Graphite Electrodes
RP Graphite Electrode Series: RP200, RP250,RP300,RP350,RP400,RP450,RP500,RP550,RP600,RP700
HP Graphite Electrode Series: HP200, HP250, HP300, HP350,HP400,HP450,HP500,HP550,HP600,HP700
UHP Graphite Electrode Series:UHP250,UHP300,UHP350,UHP400,UHP450,UHP500,UHP550,UHP600,UHP700
Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD
Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD established in 1991, a leading manufacturer of premium quality graphite electrodes with RP HP and UHP grades which diameter ranging from 150-700mm, For now, there are three independent factories in Carbographite which are located in Handan/Gongyi/Jilin. For more than 2 decades, we have been serving the industry and continous improvements in technology and strict quality control, making us one of the major supplier of graphite electrodes. Product has export to ITALY, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, SINGAPORE, IRAN, PAKISTAN,EGYPT.
- Company Name: Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD
- Representative: xiaoyu, liu
- Product/Service: graphite electrode , carbon electrode paste , carbon raiser , Calcined petroleum coke , Graphitized petroleum coke , Refractory
- Capital (Million US $): US 1M
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 2
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Mihe town，Gongyi, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Andy Lau
- Tel: 86-0371-64124536
Premium Related Products